Home Bike in the Luberon :
We are proud to have joined the Vélo Loisir Provencenetwork, following an evaluation and validation of our file by their board of directors.
We therefore carry the national brand "Accueil Vélo" as well as the brand "Le Luberon à vélo".
Discover our benefits and services dedicated to cyclists to make the most of your cycling holiday in the Luberon !
These two brands are a guarantee of quality.
It is also a guarantee that at Hotel Le Mas Du Colombier you will find services, reception and facilities adapted to bicycle tourists along the cycle routes, cycle paths and greenways.
This is one more step in our approach to sustainable development, with the aim of promoting soft mobility and tourism that respects the environment and our territory within the Parc Naturel Régional dLuberonu . There are 4000 "Accueil Vélo" service providers in France in 2019 and we are now part of it!
Surely you've heard of slow tourism or eco-tourism?
We could also call it soft roaming: it's about travelling differently by taking time for oneself and for encounters, while discovering a territory differently. One of the channels of slow tourism is cycling, ideal for discovering the richness and diversity of our landscapes ...
So, how would you like to discover it Luberon on a bike? Our territory is full of nuggets to discover by bike: a pleasant way to live a unique experience in the Luberon and taste the Provencal art of living.
Cycling is an ideal tourist practice on the "wings of the luberon season", i.e. in spring, autumn and even winter. The region enjoys maximum sunshine throughout the year and temperatures are more pleasant in these seasons. We can only advise you!
Staying in a hotel with the "Accueil Vélo" label means taking full advantage of the welcome of its guests who are passionate about cycling and who will be able to advise you on the best deals as well as the curiosities and hidden secrets of the Regional Natural Park of Luberon.
The Mas Du Colombier*** offers services and infrastructures adapted to cyclists:
- Closed and secured room for more than 20 bikes, to park the bikes at night.
- Repair kit, to repair even amateur cyclists
- Catering adapted to cyclists, with the possibility of room service.
- Breakfast buffet open from 7.30 am (or from 6.30 am on request), to leave in the cool of summer or in room service.
- Maps of the walks, circuits and recommendations, to visit the nuggets of the South Luberon
- Relaxation area around the swimming pool and in the garden to unwind after a day of cycling and discoveries
- Books and magazines are available for our cycling friends.
- Possibility to wash your bike and clothes (on request with extra charge), to keep your equipment clean.
- Electric sockets in the room where the bicycles are stored to recharge the batteries
- Free and unlimited Wifi
- Possibility to prepare a lunch basket (with supplement)
- Double, twin or triple rooms for runners wishing to share their room
Quiet, in an authentic region... and easily accessible!
Our establishment Accueil Vélo in the Luberon is ideally located!
Accessibility by train :
Cyclists can take their bikes with them on the TGV trains departing from Paris, Lyon, Marseille, etc. for only 10 €. More info: https://www.sncf.com/fr/offresvoyageurs/avant-apres-la-gare/offre-velo
- TGV Avignon station, TGV Aix-en-Provence
- Cavaillon train station with a connection to Avignon by TER, the route of the Tour du Luberon is signposted from the train station. Cyclists can take this route by taking the direction of Cheval-Blanc and Lauris and thus join Cadenet the connecting route of the Pays d'Aigues by bike.
- Taxi and luggage transfer possible from the stations to Cadenet
Accessibility by car: the hotel has a large secure car park reserved for our guests, allowing guests to leave their car if they wish to leave the hotel for their week's cycling tour.